Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past few years, you’ll be fully aware of the increase in online shopping in recent times. Chances are you, yourself, stumbled onto our page to look around our online shop and potentially make a purchase because you dabble in a bit of online shopping when it suits. As we’re sure you’ll agree, when it suits is becoming more and more often as our lifestyles get busier and busier!
That’s why, at Classic Miniatures Award It, we understand just how important online shopping is - hence our recent move to this lovely e-commerce website you’re using right now! What we also understand is that the shopping process has got to be simple, easy and
So in this blog post we’ll be talking you through our online ordering process to ensure there’s absolutely no confusion! Sit back, take a read and then why not test what you’ve learnt and pick up those all-important awards you’ve been meaning to order...
1. First things first: finding what you’re looking for. Our website is split into many different categories and sub-categories to make it super easy to find what you’re looking for. If you’re in a bit of a hurry though, you can skip past all of that use our search bar - hooray for quick and easy!
2. While online shopping is convenient we know that it’s not the same as the real deal. That why on each product page we’ve got a handy description of what you’re looking at, with dimensions and other product information, where possible, to fill you with confidence about what you’re interested in purchasing. Each product page also has a high resolution image which you canzoom in on for more detail, so you can enjoy a quality visual of the product too!
3. Our website has been created with simplicity in mind. That’s why we’ve made it really easy to add engraving/etching and various additional extras to your order. On every product where engraving or etching is possible, there’s a big box for you to add your engraving/etching details in to. It’s really important at this stage to include in the box the font you’d like and to tell us how you’d ideally like the text laid out - if you don’t our expert graphic designers will choose for you.Once you’ve typed in your engraving/etching details, select the quantity you need and pressAdd to Cart. If you don’t require any engraving/etching, that’s fine, simply leave the box as it is and just amend the quantity and press Add to Cart. That way we’ll know not to engrave or etch!
4. You can also upload an image if you have a logo, for example, that you’d like engraved/etched. Simply click the Choose File button under the IMAGE UPLOAD section and you will be able to browse your files and upload directly from there! Voila!
5. Where applicable, on our medal and badge product pages for example, there are various extras that you may want to add such as ribbons, boxes and fittings. You’ll find these options towards the bottom of the product page. To add any of these options to your basket, just select the quantity you need and click the bright orange BUY NOW button! It’s that easy!
6. You can look at your basket at any time to check which products you have selected and you can edit it as you go as many times as you like!
7. To complete your purchase, fill out your details on the checkout page and feel free to set up an account! There’s a VERY important field to fill out at this stage… the Event Date field! Tell us when you need your order for so that we can make sure we get it to you by then!*
8. Select your delivery options and payment method and follow any on screen instructions to complete! You’ll receive confirmation once we’ve received your order and notification of successful payment. After that, just sit back and wait for your order knowing that you are a champion of online shopping with Classic Miniatures!
*Terms and conditions apply.